Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wearable Art

My passion and the reason I even thought of this blog is handbags and shoes with pictures ,woodwork, paintings, tooling , and embroidery . My new way of thinking is that accessories should not only be functional but provide eye candy. Most of them can be considered collectibles even for display. If I'm going to spend my hard earned money on something designer , damn it the designer themselves better have put some work into it!!! Below is a slide show of examples from the top designers of wearable art. Each of these designer are recognized for their distinct styles and include Isabella Fiore , Carla Braccialini , Icon , Timmy Woods , Mary Frances , Sharif, Clever Carriage, Whiting and Davis and Anuschka . Click the picture for Brand , pricing , and commentary from Flickr .





No comments:

Post a Comment